Webb's Unibilt hand-pushed trolleys have a load capacity of 250 pounds per trolley and a load capacity of four trolleys connected in tandem with load bars is 100 pounds. The unique side guide rollers originated and patented by the Jervis B. Webb Company are the secret that keeps Unibilt hand-pushed trolleys rolling smoothly
- Rolling action prevents undue wear on the flange and offers greater ease in pushing loads also helps to eliminate sloppy side sway, reducing spillage
- High-strength cast body provides a high degree of safety
- 2-1/4” ball bearing wheels with hardened races and tread minimize pushing effort and prolong trolley life
- Hardened side guide rollers with stainless steel guide roller pins help eliminate binding or freezing of rollers due to corrosion
- Three-hole load connection mounts carriers rigidly to the trolleys, when necessary, to prevent excessive pendulum motion
Our Unibilt Enclosed Track Conveyor is sold through our wide network of qualified Distributors. Click here to find your local Webb Distributor
Jervis B. Webb Company engineers, manufactures and installs the most durable and reliable conveyors in the industry.