Gravity Roller conveyors are widely used in unit load handling systems because of their simplicity, low unit cost and ease of maintenance. Gravity roller conveyors can be applied in the form of level push-lines or graded lines using the force of gravity.
- An economical choice for short runs
- Can move loads up to 5,000 pounds
- Wide range of straight and curved sections available
- Often used for spur or connecting lines in powered conveyor systems
- Curves are available in straight and tapered roller styles
Jervis B. Webb Company engineers, manufactures and installs the most durable and reliable conveyors in the industry.