Webb Aluminium Group, an alliance comprised of Jervis B. Webb Worldwide Company, Webb Australia and Webb-India, has more than 50 years experience providing turnkey solutions for aluminium carbon plants. Solutions include products and services – ranging from process machinery, aluminium handling systems and integrated controls to aftermarket maintenance and repairs – for the paste plant, baking furnace and rodding shop. With a workforce that spans the globe and the most advanced technology in the market, Webb Aluminium Group is a leading provider for companies such as Alcoa, BHP Billiton, Norsk Hydro and Rio Tinto.
The Advantages of Webb Aluminium Group:
- Most experienced provider of carbon plant production systems in the aluminium industry
- Cost-effective solutions from a single-source provider that has resources all over the world
- Turnkey systems include combining material handling equipment with process machinery and integrated controls
- Most reliable and durable power & free conveyor systems available
- Top-of-the-line Automatic Guided Vehicles (AGVs) for heavy-duty loading and unloading of aluminium ingots or transporting of anodes
- Outstanding aftermarket service
Check out the Webb Aluminium Group
*The international spelling of "aluminum" is "aluminium"